With 245 million monthly listeners in the U.S., iHeartMedia has the largest reach of any radio or television outlet in America. iHeartMedia serves 150 markets through 840 owned radio stations, and the company’s radio stations and content can be heard on AM/FM, HD digital radio, satellite radio, on the Internet at iHeartRadio.com and on the company’s radio station websites, on the iHeartRadio mobile app, in enhanced auto dashes, on iPads and smartphones, and used via navigation systems. iHeartRadio, Clear Channel's digital radio platform, is the No. 1 all-in-one digital audio service with over 260 million downloads; it reached its first 20 million registered users faster than any digital service in Internet history.
The company’s operations include radio broadcasting, online and mobile services and products, live concerts and events, syndication, music research services and independent media representation. iHeartMedia is a division of iHeartMedia, Inc., a leading global media and entertainment company. More information on the company can be found at iHeartmedia.com.
The iHeartMedia Senior Account Executive is an experienced, high level sales position where an individual is proficient with agency negotiation and presentation skills with local, regional and national advertising agencies. Candidate should be adept at securing appointments with large corporate, non-media spenders, conduct effective SWOT analysis and develop and present solution based integrated media campaigns
Preferred candidates possess experience in developing intricate promotional and sponsorship concepts and packages and strong time management and organizational skills.
Must be able to work / coordinate simultaneously with many departments to achieve successful outcome for iHeartMedia and clients.
They are responsible for developing persuasive proposals in response to client needs and/or opportunities. They will guide their clients based on market, platform or station information. They are responsible for ensuring client satisfaction through cooperative communication. They will also negotiate rates consistent with iHeartMedia operating goals and budgets and ensure prompt payment. They will utilize all available iHeartMedia resources to create effective marketing campaigns.
This is a commission based outside sales position.
- · Entrepreneurial & motivated self-starter.
- · Knowledge of sales principles and practices.
- · Flexible and creative, with an ability to handle stress, deadlines, and financial pressures.
- · Ability to grow the business & find new revenue opportunities, and create productive, long-term customer relationships.
- · Professional appearance and strong interpersonal skills.
- · Self-motivated, assertive, performs well in a competitive sales environment.
- · Ability to organize, prioritize and multi task in a fast paced environment.
- · Bachelor's degree preferred
- · Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- · Valid driver's license
- · The ideal candidate will be self-motivated and able to communicate product value.
- · Prospective candidate should have the ability to exercise judgment and operate independently.
- · Provide regular reports to Sales Manager regarding prospective sales order, new prospect lists, forecasts, and competition analysis.
- · Service client accounts including preparing sales orders and production requests, resolve billing discrepancies.
- · Follow station/company practices/policies for processing, invoicing, calculation of sales.
- · Prior demonstrated prospecting experience through cold calling, networking and research.
- · Translate market & station business strategies into specific actions that generate sales & revenue.
- · Monitor competitive media to continually prospect for new account leads.
- · Ability to design, present, and successfully execute targeted marketing campaigns.
- · Generate revenue and meet/exceed established sales targets.
- · Establish, maintain, and deepen relationships with existing client base & agencies.
- · Candidate will also need to be able to read, draft and comprehend complex and persuasive business correspondence.
To Apply For This Position, Please Visit Www.iheartmediacareers.com and Search: Integrated Marketing Specialist. No phone calls or emails please.
iHeartMedia is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.