San Antonio Botanical Garden’s BOOtanica!
10 a.m. – 2 p.m
Visitors to the Fall Festival will have a ghoulishly good time with a variety of fun events for the whole family, including pumpkin carving, children’s costume parades, a City of San Antonio Tree Giveaway, and the Garden’s last plant sale of the year.
Thanks to H-E-B, all guests will enjoy $2 off admission on October 28. Thanks to Chipotle Mexican Grill, guests will enjoy the Taco Bar.
- All activities are free with paid admission to the Botanical Garden.
- Food and drinks available at Chipotle Taco Bar or Anne Marie’s Carriage House Bistro
- Fall Festival Events:
- Children’s costume parades at 10:30 a.m. & 1:30 p.m.
- Wild Times edutainment at 12:00 p.m.
- Pumpkin decorating
- Seed cookies
- Face Painting
- Milberger’s Gak slime
- Tree Giveaway by the City of San Antonio Tree Mitigation Fund
- Dino discovery wagons
- Monarch tagging & release
- Gardening Q&A
- Name That Veggie
- Ancient plants
- Audubon Society
- Wiggly worms
- Plant Sale
- Free parking on-site
For more information, the public can visit www.sabot.org or call 210-207-3255.